[Eeglablist] Issue interpolating channels

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:23:31 PDT 2022

Dear Ben,

Before rejecting channels, make a copy of the EEG data structure to store the channel locations and labels. Then, use it to interpolate the channels you rejected.

e.g.:
% store channel locations before rejection
oriEEG = EEG;

% interpolate using the channel structure
EEG = pop_interp(EEG, oriEEG.chanlocs, 'spherical');

Cheers,

Cedric Cannard