[Eeglablist] runamica15 - Unrecognized field name "W"

Daniele Scanzi dsca347 at aucklanduni.ac.nz
Tue Sep 20 12:42:35 PDT 2022

Dear Benedetta,

My colleagues and I have encountered the same problem different times on
various PC. Did you installed the plugin from Eeglab?

Last time I checked I noticed that the installation through Eeglab missed
the *libiomp5md.dll* file, which I think might be needed for loading the W
file Amica initialises. However, this was on a Windows machine, so I'm not
sure if it applies to Mac too.

My workaround was to download the Github repo (https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/amica__;!!Mih3wA!AXlnta__fw1G7U0MVH_nsgbcyNiWpYg3e6UWfa3ECJjrJBEfn7u-ZqXUw7k-JdnV2wPovx9XoP3hpFhzl-PAMb0G8_FEWAE$  )
directly and add it to the Eeglab folder.

Hope this helps!

Have a great day,

Daniele Scanzi
---