[Eeglablist] !JOB POSTING! Postdoctoral position at Mount Sinai in NYC

Rommel, Anna anna.rommel at mssm.edu
Tue Oct 18 14:08:42 PDT 2022

Dear all,

We are hiring a postdoc! Join our supportive, inclusive and multidisciplinary team to study the effects of SARS-CoV-2 and other environmental factors on maternal (mental) health and child development using epidemiological methods and EEG.

We're looking for a candidate with strong quantitative and programming skills (e.g., R, MATLAB, etc.); EEG proficiency, including data collection, pre-processing and data analysis (particularly in MATLAB) and experience working with large-scale datasets.

We are offering a supportive and dynamic research environment, hybrid work, training opportunities, $70,000/year, health care, a visa, and a strong emphasis on work-life balance, amongst other things.

The job listing can be found here: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lnkd.in/eyZ2ssVz__;!!Mih3wA!Ep5CpOTfWh00oSR229StvFF55j7nNhtXtM7jE288xOjjAw2zd-yEQQIrrzXiTjIcYCAqBZDTH6zt59QxykZfuaMPzB7r$
For more information about the lab: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://lnkd.in/eRtNx73c__;!!Mih3wA!Ep5CpOTfWh00oSR229StvFF55j7nNhtXtM7jE288xOjjAw2zd-yEQQIrrzXiTjIcYCAqBZDTH6zt59QxykZfuaGQeh_s$

Email anna.rommel at mssm.edu for my information or informal inquires.

All the best,
Anna

Anna-Sophie Rommel, PhD | Assistant Professor | Department of Psychiatry | Department of Environmental Medicine and Public Health | Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai | (917) 524-9561 | anna.rommel at mssm.edu | she/her/hers (<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.glsen.org_sites_default_files_GLSEN-2520Pronouns-2520Resource.pdf&d=DwMF-g&c=shNJtf5dKgNcPZ6Yh64b-A&r=W-bEEIEgXSvpFcJ4CUNlEUODc_l_dpkDDxaAM_qW2cY&m=hFQ8BoU2vkY9KCe-aDnAF0VzqpV_w0u2rYYRhQak-1s&s=qzRquG6X5SWtA2gNEAvrOBTJ8-giRmSulModnuxj8qI&e=>why?<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.glsen.org/sites/default/files/GLSEN*20Pronouns*20Resource.pdf__;JSU!!Mih3wA!Ep5CpOTfWh00oSR229StvFF55j7nNhtXtM7jE288xOjjAw2zd-yEQQIrrzXiTjIcYCAqBZDTH6zt59QxykZfubZm2OVT$  >)