[Eeglablist] For neuroaestheticians - conference call (Suceava, Romania, 22-26 Feb 2023)

tudor at texmar.ro tudor at texmar.ro
Thu Oct 20 12:43:43 PDT 2022

Dear all,

I thought some of you may be interested in our conference call in the area
of Neuroaesthetics (attached).

Also here are two links to the call, which will be updated around the
beginning of every month including February:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://neuroaestheticslab.usv.ro/conference_1/__;!!Mih3wA!HVMJ2sCTF7m4GBpuGz2WgaPKGNW26VkiLZ62rRb1QxZlGXJEbzsuuVFP8L2ghMetBvfuiYaEV8ZnsP0WS-fc$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://networks.h-net.org/node/73374/announcements/11119899/universality-ae__;!!Mih3wA!HVMJ2sCTF7m4GBpuGz2WgaPKGNW26VkiLZ62rRb1QxZlGXJEbzsuuVFP8L2ghMetBvfuiYaEV8ZnsCxL4hzp$
sthetic-experience-individual-contexts

Cheers,

Tudor

Tudor Balinisteanu

PhD English Literature

MSc Psychology of the Arts, Neuroaesthetics and Creativity

MA Irish Studies