[Eeglablist] Research Assistant - Job Vacancy

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 25 10:20:09 PDT 2022

On behalf of Adelais, let me forward the additional info about the job ad.
See the link below.

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GGFg7N4LTcWGYiQiPT4IHhkFkbuDGJpm/view?usp=sharing__;!!Mih3wA!D2J_aGnf1TvNE0wokX1ANgOoDnUhRY6fe8Gn6BNlYTpofkLAy1Fy5yXNzJK6-4YetitC5bp-dyXOiIClbUGbGOr8Vlw$
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GGFg7N4LTcWGYiQiPT4IHhkFkbuDGJpm/view?usp=sharing__;!!Mih3wA!F1vwzphDiwkh3v0uuOm8VFQFCn6M7s5mX8BbMuidstN8BGpm7mftOTAbs1lqPx25AdLNzFY30PKCofywt6zL6aB3ThbA$>

Makoto