[Eeglablist] 128 channel biosemi channel locations

Sean Gilmore sean.gilmore at ryerson.ca
Thu Oct 27 09:44:47 PDT 2022

Dear list,

In the past I have used the "Standard-10-5-Cap385_witheog.elp” file to import the channel locations for the 128 biosemi system. With the recent version of eeglab I am no longer able to upload this. When I try it loads ALL 356 channels rather than just the ones that apply, and then subsequently immediately removes all locations because the # channels does not match the coordinate file. I have searched the internet for a 128 channel specific .elp file but to no avail.

Does anyone know if this file exists and if so where can I find it? If not, does anyone know how I can import the channel coordinates for the 128 system?

Thanks in advance!
-
Sean Gilmore, M.A. (PhD candidate)
Department of Psychology