[Eeglablist] Error message on

Velu Prabhakar Kumaravel velu.kumaravel at unitn.it
Fri Oct 28 07:24:36 PDT 2022

I have used ASR on data collected with 256 Hz. I also verified the code in
GitHub
<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/clean_rawdata/blob/master/asr_calibrate.m*L146__;Iw!!Mih3wA!HhSdNq5TyAL4uCWHh09qdkYWbXeA0Ayno8xSKtV9W_-jHqeR1bhtDa78ckFh9JOwp8U5GrIfuPmoXWx05NSOacSP6HTWfj0H$  >,
which has a case for 256 Hz. My best bet is that there's some issue with
the toolbox license.

To confirm it is a license issue, please type "which yulewalk" in the
command window. If it says '*yulewalk' not found*, you'd have to install
the Signal Processing toolbox.

Best,

Velu