[Eeglablist] Error in function std_maketrialinfo()

Smit, D. d.smit at rug.nl
Wed Nov 2 09:53:36 PDT 2022

 Hi,

I am running into an error using EEGLAB and was hoping someone could help.
First, I used the pop_select function to select a specific number of epochs
and a specific time range of my epochs (ie. 100 to 850 ms after stimulus
onset).
Next I want to calculate the distributed source leadfield matrix using the
GUI to do source reconstruction (Surface source model: Colin27 with
Desikan-Kilianny atlas), but I get the following error:

EEGLAB error in function std_maketrialinfo() at line 152:
Dot indexing not supported for variables of this type.

I do not get this error when I use the time range of 0 to 850 after
stimulus onset, so it probably has to do with the stimulus not being in the
time range.
Does anyone know how to solve this?

Best Diede

--

*Diede Smit, MSc.*

PhD student

Dep. of Clinical and Developmental Neuropsychology
Faculty of Behavioural and Social Sciences
University of Groningen