[Eeglablist] Regarding hypothesis and finding pattern

Aruna Karthik arunakln at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 09:20:46 PDT 2022

My research obtains EEG data, which consists of 80 trials. I am epoching
(ERP) 80 trials and grouping 10 trials over time (for example, initial 1-10
trials as group 1, second 11-20 trials as group 2, etc.), resulting in a
total of 8 trial groups. My study hypothesis is that the amplitude of ERP
(participant attention) decreases for the first 6 trial groups and
increases in the last two trial groups over time. What is the best way
to find this hypothesis linear decrease/increase pattern in different
brain regions?

With Kind regards
Aruna