[Eeglablist] Fwd: integrate new markers with the old ones

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Wed Nov 9 14:35:35 PST 2022

Dear Ivano,

Once you have the latency in samples (latency in seconds * EEG.srate), you can add them to existing events like this for example:

EEG.event(end+1).type = 'wave onset'; % or whatever name you want for your marker
EEG.event(end).latency = yourLatencyInSamples;

Repeat for all your events (in a loop if you want), and type
EEG = eeg_checkset(EEG,'eventconsistency'); %check event structure and resort by latency.

Cheers,

Cedric Cannard