[Eeglablist] Failed to load from .csv file

MU Jun mujun327 at connect.hku.hk
Fri Dec 2 06:51:52 PST 2022

Hi,

I have been trying to load my EEG data (about 30 minutes one-channel wearable EEG data ) into EEGlab using pop_importdata()for offline analyses. At first, I running a script to load the data from .csv files to EEG variables , as a 2-d array named “EEG_data”. Then use pop_importdata()data sampling rate is 256Hz. But it failed:

eeg_checkset warning: number of columns in data (3) does not match the number of channels (0): corrected
eeg_checkset warning: 3rd dimension size of data (1) does not match the number of epochs (0), corrected
eeg_checkset warning: number of columns in data (694784) does not match the number of points (0): corrected
eeg_checkset note: upper time limit (xmax) adjusted so (xmax-xmin)*srate+1 = number of frames
Unrecognized function or variable 'CURRENTSET'.
Error while evaluating Menu Callback.

Then I try to construct a random 2d Array :
eegdata = rand(32, 256*100);
I can import the data successfully.

Software versions used:
MATLAB version R2022b 64bit(Maci64)
EEGLAB 2022.1
MacOs Ventura 13.0.1(Mac OS Sierra 10.12.4 but I also observed this on Windows)
MacBook Pro 1.4GHz Core i5; 8GB 2133 MHz;

Thank you very much!