[Eeglablist] DIPFIT fails to look up brain areas

Arnaud Delorme adelorme at ucsd.edu
Sun Dec 4 09:48:45 PST 2022

Dear Malte,

Yes, this has been fixed in

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://github.com/sccn/dipfit/commit/6db55a3c30ec9a678bb49287563068e09a7cc2d5__;!!Mih3wA!AcDi2E1Okh60sZ0JN0ftVq38ytwLHn3DhephfyrU1W2r46557qX0KkBvQxDkEba5PkFJkp_FZe4laxYQJLTZXPfK$

You may remove your current version of DIPFIT and clone the DIPFIT repository (download as ZIP and uncompress in the plugin folder).
Alternatively, you may wait for the next release of DIPFIT which will happen in a month or so.

Cheers,

Arno