[Eeglablist] Problem with STUDY - Precompute channel measures

Andrea Pavan andrea.pavan2 at unibo.it
Mon Dec 5 03:28:09 PST 2022

Dear EEGLAB community,

For my experiment I want to use LIMO but I am having problems with precomputing ERPs channel measures from STUDY. Each participant (N=30) performed the experiment in 2 separate sessions. After epoching, I merged the two files for LIMO but, in some ways, this is causing problems to STUDY. Unfortunately, I don't get any error from Matlab to report, but when I precompute channel measures (erp) it gets stuck for hours. I've tried even using just 2 or 3 participants and it does the same. I was wondering whether there is something wrong with my epoched and merged files. I am not sure if any of you has experienced some like this. I'm more than happy to share few .set files if necessary.

I'm using Matlab 2022b, EEGLAB v.2022.1, Matlab parallel toolbox is also installed.

Please, let me know your thoughts.

Many thanks,
Andrea