[Eeglablist] .REF to .EDF Conversion

Arnaud Delorme adelorme at ucsd.edu
Sat Dec 10 09:00:45 PST 2022

Based on a message of Francois Tadel on the Brainstorm list

"it looks like you should be able to export these recordings to EDF+, either with their acquisition software or with NicoletOne.”
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://sourceforge.net/p/openeeg/mailman/message/13486492/__;!!Mih3wA!Af4TXeHSpxN4Mac7YhWJyjInTw5oz-P0-1l40hcSp0EdI2CLy9B-yvPZJUXDM0a3Xs0CZ4jvFaadFBkeGOFeAiAv$  33

Then you'd be able to import them into EEGLAB.

Arno