[Eeglablist] Question about removing bad trials

Bruzadin Nunes, Ugo ugob at siu.edu
Wed Dec 28 08:49:19 PST 2022

Hi Sophie,

I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that currently, there aren't any programs that will let you do that.

The good news is that I have made one that does! It's almost ready for publication. I can send you a link once it's ready to download, should take me a couple of weeks to finish it up; it will do what you want, and much more! It's called Advanced EEG Data Editor, and will let you manually reject epochs or interpolate parts of channels that need to be interpolated, and will let you use rejection functions to interpolate or reject epochs based on values you want and functions you want to use. It also lets you switch between ICA data and EEG data... and much, much more. If anyone else wants it as well, I can try and rush it up a beta sooner rather than later!

Meanwhile, I recommend using the plugins eegplot_w (scrollplot +) and TBT. TBT will let you see what was rejected, but won't let you tweak it; scroll plot+ will let you visualize all the saved marks on your file better than the original scroll plot.

Ugo

Ugo Bruzadin Nunes, Ph.D. Candidate

Visiting Assistant Professor, Psychology

Webster University

Office Location: ISB room 316

Office Number: (314) 968-7677

Ugo at webster.edu<mailto:UgoBruzadinNunes at webster.edu>