[Eeglablist] Differences in Power Spectral density between PRE and POST measurements

Tyler Durdern ty_du at gmx.de
Tue Jan 24 06:10:23 PST 2023

Dear all,

I am currently analyzing resting state EEG data with EEGlab. I intend to compare power spectral densities (PSD) between PRE and POST measurements. Is there a way to statistically compare PSD in such a way and importantly to plot the significant differences in PSD between PRE and POST on a topographical map using EEGlab. Additionally, is it possible to correlate and subsequently plot PSD differences between PRE and POST with behavioral data using EEGlab. I searched the net but I cannot find a sufficient solution.

Your help is much appreciated.

Best,

Ty