[Eeglablist] Differences in Power Spectral density between PRE and POST measurements

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:27:58 PST 2023

Dear Tyler,

You can do this type of analysis with EEGLAB STUDY or the LIMO-EEG plugin (linear modeling and more advanced statistics). See here for tuto and examples: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://eeglab.org/tutorials/10_Group_analysis/study_statistics.html*statistics-on-spectra-itc-and-ersp__;Iw!!Mih3wA!Enjhdpw0c7aguDLhQJE5ofJC9sqXGFcbOaVwDhpd4TdSC_KIDfyQpR6Ia2tz54sclA1uC79pdkwxERPWNpGbf6iLwQ$

Cedric