[Eeglablist] Inquiry about clean_artifacts.m function

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Wed Jan 25 09:53:07 PST 2023

Dear Ingmar,

Interesting approach, thank you for sharing.
You can also adjust the number of randsac samples to gain robustness (but lose computing speed) with built-in 'numSamples' input. It would be nice if someone could compare the results between that paper's approach vs increasing this value. If equivalent, it would be easier to implement in EEGLAB and GUI.

Here is the help description:
NumSamples: Number of RANSAC samples. This is the number of samples to generate in the random sampling consensus process. The larger this value, the more robust but also slower the processing will be. Default: 50.

Cedric