[Eeglablist] Single trial connectivity analysis using SIFT

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Feb 8 13:09:39 PST 2023

Dear Sampath,

Sorry for the late reply.
That's a good question. The default SIFT performs ensemble something, which
basically works on the trial-averaged data. So no matter how eager you look
into the code, you won't find single-trial info flow metric before
averaging--in fact, the info flow metric is calculated after single-trial
averaging, if I remember correctly.

When I need to obtain a single-trial info flow metric, I
calculate continuous data dDTF etc. then epoch the time-freq dDTF data. You
need to write you own code for this, no GUI support unfortunately.

Makoto