[Eeglablist] Data import from BrainVision Analyzer

Julia Basso jbasso at vt.edu
Wed Feb 8 14:50:08 PST 2023

Dear eeglab community,

We are using BrainVision products (LiveAmp 32) and recently gathered a set
of dyad data during an eye gaze session. When I imported the data from
BrainVision Analyzer into EEGLAB (as a .mat format), the data looks strange
and not linearly related to its associated electrode. I've attached a
picture here. The data looks normal when we visualize it in BrainVision
analyzer.

Does anyone know why this might be the case?

Best,

Dr. Basso