[Eeglablist] EEGlab channel data - negative signals on positive y-axis

JIMENEZ, MIKEL mikel.jimenez at durham.ac.uk
Thu Feb 9 04:00:06 PST 2023

Hi,

I’m visualizing my EEG data using channel data (scroll) on EEGlab. However, I see that the negative signals are plotted on the negative y-axis, while I’d need them to be plotted on the positive y-axis.

Is there any way I could do that? I see that there is this similar question posted on Eeglablist, however I’m unable to find the optional parameter window to introduce ‘ydir’,-1 (e.g., On the EEGLAB graphic interface, you can usually enter 'ydir',-1 to obtain the desired effect in the optional parameter window).

Any help with this would be very much appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

Mikel