[Eeglablist] using pop-saveset

K Jeffrey Eriksen kjefferiksen at comcast.net
Fri Feb 10 21:45:24 PST 2023

To support:

What is wrong with this simple example? I simply want to modify the EEG-data
array and save it back out to a new SET file. How should I accomplish this?

Thanks,

-Jeff

% test modifying EEG.data and saving new SET file

filepath = ['D:\Research\memory project\hdEEG data\SCP_S01'];

fileID = 'original';

filename = strcat(fileID,'.set');

[EEG] = pop_loadset(filename, filepath);

Fs = EEG.srate;

newdata = EEG.data/2; % this is just a simple example of a modification

EEG.data = newdata;

outfileID = 'new_modified';

outfilename = strcat(outfileID,'.set');

[EEG] = pop_saveset(filename, filepath); % this is line 17 - see error below

for index = 1:length(EEG)

       pop_saveset(EEG(index), 'filename', sprintf('file%d.set', index));

end;

Error using pop_saveset

For reasons of consistency, this function does not save multiple datasets
any

more

Error in testmod (line 17)

[EEG] = pop_saveset(filename, filepath);