[Eeglablist] ERP Visualization Survey

Benedikt V. Ehinger benedikt.ehinger at vis.uni-stuttgart.de
Tue Feb 14 12:47:45 PST 2023

Dear colleagues,
We invite all EEG/MEG/iEEG practitioners, researchers and clinicians,
novice or professional, to participate in a *15-30 min* survey on *ERP
visualization practices**. *We are interested in how practitioners use
visualization tools in their day-to-day work:

https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://eeg-survey.s-ccs.de/__;!!Mih3wA!CRz6kFujDQBbsMYOSaoLyvAvwkfzB4NbtdIYWfJMXmR5D1ryfWxezy04k9PMYleNlSykiwFG98RBLF7-HVtfRPiTgdbNQNZJpJy9lk1t3c1M$

Our results will be freely available to the community, and we aim to
improve the M/EEG visualization ecosystem based on the obtained results.

As a thank you for your time, you will also have the chance to
*participate in a lottery* where you can win one of three Muse S EEG
headsets.

Lastly, we would appreciate it if you could forward this message to your
colleagues and students: we are looking for diverse input from novices
and experts from all domains using EEG.

Thank you for your time
Vladimir Mikheev, René Skukies, Benedikt Ehinger

Institute for Visualization and Interactive Systems
University of Stuttgart
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.s-ccs.de/__;!!Mih3wA!CRz6kFujDQBbsMYOSaoLyvAvwkfzB4NbtdIYWfJMXmR5D1ryfWxezy04k9PMYleNlSykiwFG98RBLF7-HVtfRPiTgdbNQNZJpJy9ls6tgn8K$