[Eeglablist] Correlating heart-beat evoked potentials (HEP) to scores on questionnaire

Meha Fatima mehafatima1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:53:48 PST 2023

Greetings.

I am working on heart beat evoked potentials and I want to look at the
relationship between heart-beat evoked potentials and scores on a mental
wellbeing scale.  Currently, I am only loading EEG dataset on EEGLAB for
analysis.

What can I do to find correlations between HEP and and scores on mental
wellbeing scale. Do I have to simultaneously upload file on MATLAB? (How
can I do that?). Or do I have to obtain HEP in microvolts from individual
readings and follow the conventional pearson correlation?

Thanking in advance.

--

*  Dr. Meha Fatima BSMT, Ph.D.*
                                         Assistant Professor