[Eeglablist] reading events on a TRC file from Micromed

Gian Marco Duma gmduma90 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 11:20:30 PST 2023

Dear EEGLAB experts, I am using .TRC EEG file from micromed. I manually put
events on the EEG file on micromed and the I export the TRC file. The
events therefore are not inserted in the mkr channel. When I import the
file unfortunately I cannot read the events on EEGLAB, however if I read
the file with Brainstorm I can. Do you have any suggestion on how to read
events that are not located in the MKR channel in the .TRC files like
Brainstorm does but in EEGLAB?
Thanks