[Eeglablist] Adjust data rank for ICA?

Julia Basso jbasso at vt.edu
Thu Feb 16 11:40:15 PST 2023

Hi,

We are reading Makato's preprocessing pipeline and utilizing the general
pipeline for our dataset. We have interpolated across some bad channels and
have taken note of the section on "Adjust data rank for ICA". We see that
he recommends changing one line of code in pop_runica() from max to min, to
adjust for the number of interpolated channels. However, this was a note
from 5/17/19. Has anything been adjusted in the current code to adjust for
this problem?

Do you recommend doing this or should we leave it at max?

Thank you for any help you can provide!

Best,

Dr. Basso