[Eeglablist] simple question: logic of using ICLABEL to reject components

Michael Wenger Michael.J.Wenger at ou.edu
Fri Feb 24 09:03:49 PST 2023

Scott -- thanks for your note, and this is very helpful. We'll re-examine
our data and our pre-processing per your suggestion. It is the case that
the components identified as brain account for much more of the data than
do the components labeled as other. Thanks again,

-Michael

-----

M. J. Wenger, Ph.D.
Department of Psychology
Graduate Program in Cellular and Behavioral Neurobiology
Stephenson Cancer Center, Cancer Prevention and Control
The University of Oklahoma
Norman OK 73019

phone: +1 405 325 0770
e-mail: m <Michael.J.Wenger at ou.edu>ichael.j.wenger at ou.edu