[Eeglablist] FW: script to batch process multiple Neuroscan CNT files

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Sun Mar 12 12:12:33 PDT 2023

Hi Jeff,

After installing the Neuroscanio plugin, this should do:

dataFolder = 'pathToYourDataFolder';
cd(dataFolder )
filenames = dir('*.cnt');
filenames = {filenames.name};
eeglab; close;

for iFile = 1:length(filenames)
   filename = filenames{iFile};
   EEG = pop_loadcnt(fullfile(dataFolder, filename, 'dataformat', 'auto', 'memmapfile', '');

    EEG = pop_saveset(EEG,'filename',[filename(1:end-5) '.set'],'filepath',dataFolder);

end
disp('Done!')

Cedric