[Eeglablist] Plotting continuous data and event types not appearing

Roberto Petrosino rp3650 at nyu.edu
Wed Mar 22 01:12:23 PDT 2023

Hello everyone,

I have imported some .vhdr file in EEGlab (v. 2023). I have two questions:

1. When plotting the raw data, event types do not show up, even though they *are* listed and recognized (see screenshot below). Does anyone know what this may happen? I have been working with .vhdr files for a while now, and it never happened to me before. My lab has just changed device, so I was wondering if that could be the reason for this, and what is the solution for this (if any at all).

2. Is there a way within EEGlab to count the number of stimulus types occurring in a given dataset? I could just export the event data and count types in R (or similar), but I was wondering if there is any GUI-based way to do this.

Thanks!

—————
Roberto Petrosino (he/him/his)
Postdoctoral Associate
Psychology, Division of Science
New York University Abu Dhabi
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://robpetrosino.github.io__;!!Mih3wA!FSflv_ualv8jaUlpA450EBte9XMFMHaexiH4YbYm1UaVmB8jMkiY9ElJ9c61yvsNJrUcwyyrtSdfcqhWgNzlXg$  <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://robpetrosino.github.io/__;!!Mih3wA!FSflv_ualv8jaUlpA450EBte9XMFMHaexiH4YbYm1UaVmB8jMkiY9ElJ9c61yvsNJrUcwyyrtSdfcqiFmV2qnw$ >