[Eeglablist] Applying ASR to Continuous Data Stream

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Thu Mar 30 11:14:19 PDT 2023

Hi Noor,

I do not believe you can use ASR on epoched data, it is typically applied to continuous data.

This link does not work for me. In short, make sure your data are highpass-filtered (except if you are using the filter parameter from clean_rawdata), referenced, and have loaded your channel locations (although there is a channel location-free mode), and you should be good to go. If you have already rejected bad channels, do not interpolate them before ASR as it will cause rank-deficiency problems.
And always check the outputs to see if the parameters need to be adjusted for your data.

Cedric