[Eeglablist] Topographical Plotting of Continuous EEG Data

Jazmin Morrone jazmin.morrone at stmarys.ac.uk
Tue Apr 11 02:14:48 PDT 2023

Hello Cedric,

Thank you very much for the response.

I apologize as that was my miscommunication. I am currently running several studies under different parameters, and the following is what I face when analysing these individually:

As I do indeed have several subject, conditions, and sessions per each study, when I attempted to use EEGSTUDY statistics it initially stated that the design has either two or more categorical variables or one continuous variable, and that I need to use the LIMO_EEG Tools. Once I then adjust/edit the study design, I receive an error stating:

"It seems as if the first input argument is a FieldTrip data structure,
while a cfg is expected"

Similarly, when attempting to use Limo Estimate Model Parameters, I receive the same error.

I have been searching the forum for a solution to this but have not found any recent solutions to this error. For this reason, I would greatly appreciate assistance in navigating this.

Kind regards,

Jazmin Morrone

MRes - Cognitive Neuroscience

Lecturer and Technical Services

Faculty of Sports Allied Health and Performance Sciences

St Mary's University

Waldegrave Road

Twickenham

TW1 4SX