[Eeglablist] Question Regarding Inputting Events - Presentation .log file

Scott Makeig smakeig at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 16:07:39 PDT 2023

Lauren -  Your link requires a password. Is it possible that Presentation
Help services can give you a pointer?

Scott Makeig

On Thu, Apr 13, 2023 at 1:05 PM Lauren Cole via eeglablist <
eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu> wrote:

> Dear EEGLab List,
>
> I hope this email finds you well. We are currently attempting to utilize
> EEGLab, and are stuck on importing event information.
>
> We are using Presentation for stimuli, and attempt to import the event
> info through a .log file.
>
> We receive the following error messages when we open the data scroll
> (image attached). As well, we have attempted to export the files with the
> event info to a BDF file, and receive the error message (image2 attached).
>
> At your convenience, please let us know if you have suggestions for how to
> resolve these errors. I have attached the presentaiton file and the
> continuous data .mat file.
>
> Thank you!
>
> DIDemo_20230331 1.mat<
> https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://utoronto-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g/personal/lauren_cole_mail_utoronto_ca/EUULpE368WBChT7akzmjX2sBK-fUgG8kDJy3SW4Hfz-maA__;!!Mih3wA!AwNVOQmH1bsWS41TUAvixSmGdxk5KVCGkWQMupqVddTppbhojiaDodgONtexqFMJNCadqNX9kFRiSY-DWbyzgbqIMK9pZxj-6w$
> >

> Lauren

Scott Makeig, Research Scientist and Director, Swartz Center for
Computational Neuroscience, Institute for Neural Computation, University of
California San Diego, La Jolla CA 92093-0559, http://sccn.ucsd.edu/~scott