[Eeglablist] Creating and Saving Difference Waves

Naomi Heffer nrh31 at bath.ac.uk
Wed Apr 19 02:50:19 PDT 2023

Dear list,

I have an experiment where I have frequent and oddball ERPs in different modality conditions (audio, audiovisual and visual), and I want to create difference waves between the oddball and frequent waveforms for each modality condition, so that I can then statistically compare these difference waves between the three modality conditions.

Is there a way of creating the difference waves in eeglab and saving them in a '.set' format so I can load them into a STUDY for subsequent statistical analysis?

Many thanks,

Naomi