[Eeglablist] Inquiry for Code to Create Visually Appealing Graphics that Show ROI Locations

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Mon Apr 24 11:47:50 PDT 2023

Dear Olivia,

My guess is that either your channel locations stored in your Channellocation variable are incorrect, or the size you specify as 21 for 'emarker' is too big?

To plot specific electrodes in different color, how did you use the 'emarker2' input? Did you try the example from the help? e.g., 'emarker2', {37,'.','r',21,1}.

Cedric