[Eeglablist] Inquiry for Code to Create Visually Appealing Graphics that Show ROI Locations

Olivia Yang OliviaQYang at proton.me
Sat Apr 22 13:37:39 PDT 2023

Hi experts,

Could you please help me understand why the head model always goes out of bounds (see the picture) when I try to plot the positions of a few electrodes using the following code:

topoplot([ ],Channellocation,'plotchans',[37 38 39],'style','blank','electrodes','on','numcontour' ,0, 'emarker' ,{'.','k',21,1}, 'whitebk','on','hcolor','k' );

Also, I was wondering how I could plot these three electrodes in two colors. I know that 'emarker2' option can be used when there are values, but the function prompts me that this option cannot be used when there are no values.
[image.png]
Thank you in advance for your help.

Olivia