[Eeglablist] MoBI conference 2024

Reiser, Julian Reiser at ifado.de
Thu Apr 27 08:12:55 PDT 2023

The 2024 Mobile Brain and Body Imaging (MoBI) Conference will take place in Piran, Slovenia! We would like to hear what you want to see represented at MoBI2024. Please email us at mobiconference at proton.me by May 9th 2023 if there are any emerging themes, software and algorithms, session formats, or anything else MoBI-related that you want to bring to our attention! We especially encourage you to submit ideas about ECR-related activities and topics, as well as cool formats for poster sessions. Follow the hashtag #MoBI2024 on Twitter to stay tuned for call for submission and further details this summer.