[Eeglablist] MoBI conference 2024

Reiser, Julian Reiser at ifado.de
Thu Apr 27 13:31:00 PDT 2023

Hey Scott,

by ECR we were referring to “early career researcher“.

Best,
Julian

Am 27.04.2023 um 17:52 schrieb Scott Makeig <smakeig at gmail.com>:

Julian -   Does your reference to ECR refer to Electronic Case Reporting?

Scott Makeig

On Thu, Apr 27, 2023 at 11:35 AM Reiser, Julian via eeglablist <eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu<mailto:eeglablist at sccn.ucsd.edu>> wrote:
The 2024 Mobile Brain and Body Imaging (MoBI) Conference will take place in Piran, Slovenia! We would like to hear what you want to see represented at MoBI2024. Please email us at mobiconference at proton.me<mailto:mobiconference at proton.me> by May 9th 2023 if there are any emerging themes, software and algorithms, session formats, or anything else MoBI-related that you want to bring to our attention! We especially encourage you to submit ideas about ECR-related activities and topics, as well as cool formats for poster sessions. Follow the hashtag #MoBI2024 on Twitter to stay tuned for call for submission and further details this summer.