[Eeglablist] Baseline correction with resting state data

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Mon May 1 09:15:25 PDT 2023

Hi Michelle,

No, for continuous data, simply apply a highpass filter to remove the very low-frequency DC drifts, ~1 hz is ideal for ICA if you're going to use ICA. And by the way, baseline removal is no longer recommended for ERP: https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-023-27528-0__;!!Mih3wA!HSTLmdoouQshT5RAGhVlYjkmxeviKB-yzgKfg99dUmCnRDFPE96s7EEwaH0b0zuBPCoOGs3Yw33XyujTityNy-HFBQ$

Cedric