[Eeglablist] dry electrodes

Jazmin Morrone jazmin.morrone at stmarys.ac.uk
Wed May 3 01:31:55 PDT 2023

Hello Etttore,

I have indeed used dry electrodes for research and had a very positive experience overall. I did not face any issues in general and processed the data in a similar manner to wet-electrodes.

Hope that this is of help in some manner.

Kind regards,

Jazmin Morrone

MRes - Cognitive Neuroscience

Lecturer and Technical Services

Faculty of Sports Allied Health and Performance Sciences

St Mary's University

Waldegrave Road

Twickenham

TW1 4SX