[Eeglablist] dry electrodes

Bluhm, Juergen juergen.bluhm at hm.edu
Mon May 8 00:31:58 PDT 2023

Hi guys,
We have very good experiences with dry electrodes, especially in market research studies, due to the easy setup and the same data quality even over longer periods of measurements. But we only need a few channels, so this may limit the use for others, but in our research field it is a big improvement over the wet electrodes we had to use before.
Cheers,
Juergen
Much University of Applied Sciences
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.hm.edu__;!!Mih3wA!FYVt9rl8fZxw6VxGrfTjy2HJJQkygPjJtibAiejSPPxHOS5eq90jAlkEFhGRb1JsAXCUMERLht3fWQtv6SfblOBKYj503A$