[Eeglablist] Down Sampling Issue

Jazmin Morrone jazmin.morrone at stmarys.ac.uk
Mon May 22 14:33:18 PDT 2023

Hello,

I am currently preprocessing data in EEGLab, whereby I am resampling from 512 Hz to 128 Hz. Although I have not faced any issues with this previously, I am currently receiving the following error on my present datasets:

Error using upfirdn>validateinput (line 129)
The product of the downsample factor Q and the upsample factor P must be less than 2^31.

As I have attempted various methods to navigate this without any luck (e.g., up-sampling, filtering, then down-sampling), any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,

Jazmin Morrone

MRes - Cognitive Neuroscience

Lecturer and Technical Services

Faculty of Sports Allied Health and Performance Sciences

St Mary's University

Waldegrave Road

Twickenham

TW1 4SX

****************************************************************** Disclaimer This email may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, we are sorry that you have received this email in error. Please note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender, do not open any attachments, and delete the email immediately. Any views and opinions are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of St Mary's University Twickenham. Please rely on your own anti-malware software. No responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any infection. We reserve the right to monitor e-mail messages passing through our network as permitted under UK law. ******************************************************************