[Eeglablist] Extracting data from Plot

Sapkota, Kiran ksapkota at unmc.edu
Tue May 30 10:06:28 PDT 2023

Hello,

I have just started using EEGlab. I have EEG traces recorded from rat scalp. I am using MATLAB for the first time. I had couple of questions which I could not figure out.

  1.  Mainly I am analyzing Power. Is there a way to upload multiple files for control and treatment and analyze average power for the group of animals simultaneously.
  2.  IS there a way to export the data from that average plot to excel ( makes easier for further analysis)
  3.  Recently I found a paper where they analyzed phase amplitude coupling (PAC) using PAC tools. I was able to analyze and plot PAC. Again I could not extract those numbers from the plot to excel sheet.

I would really appreciate if anybody could help me on this.

Regards,

Kiran Sapkota
UNMC

The information in this e-mail may be privileged and confidential, intended only for the use of the addressee(s) above. Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail by mistake, please delete it and immediately contact the sender.