[Eeglablist] EEGLABTOOL PREPROCESSING

Cedric Cannard ccannard at protonmail.com
Fri Jun 16 09:49:16 PDT 2023

Just reject the non-brain components with at least 95% confidence (for muscle and eye blinks) and 99% for other non-brain components, to preserve as much brain information that was not classified with high confidence.

FYI: you can use the PICARD algorithm, it's much faster and gives good results, similar to infomax. See https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://dl.acm.org/doi/abs/10.1109/ICASSP.2018.8461662__;!!Mih3wA!Ga_hOVFF5eca7KoEkATBeLjrDpKsbsY874pb1wIYa3ujKSVM5BHmPVF-oxyiuJe-pHxXUjx33jrWMeKQbyW6zsAXEQ$  and https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://arxiv.org/pdf/1706.08171.pdf__;!!Mih3wA!Ga_hOVFF5eca7KoEkATBeLjrDpKsbsY874pb1wIYa3ujKSVM5BHmPVF-oxyiuJe-pHxXUjx33jrWMeKQbyUpbQ7fmA$  for more details.

> "can you also suggest me some new classification model to classify eeg signals which has not been done so far."

What do you mean? Classify what?

Cedric

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://proton.me/__;!!Mih3wA!Ga_hOVFF5eca7KoEkATBeLjrDpKsbsY874pb1wIYa3ujKSVM5BHmPVF-oxyiuJe-pHxXUjx33jrWMeKQbyXC25KISg$ ) secure email.