[Eeglablist] Downsampling

Dominic Roe droe3 at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Jun 19 07:49:53 PDT 2023

Hi,

I am trying to downsample my EEG data from 512Hz to either 256 or 128 in
order to reduce computation time in a subsequent analysis pipeline.

My EEG data has already been preprocessed, epoched, and gone through ICA.

When I try and downsample the data using the steps advertised on EEGLAB
using the GUI, simply clicking downsample data, I get the following error
message: (Screenshot attached).

I don't know how to get around this problem as any solution suggests that
the arrays need to be aligned to be able to be downsampled. However, I do
not know which arrays it is referring to here. Does the down sampling have
to take place before other preprocessing steps are done?

I would really appreciate help on this issue.

Kind regards,
Dominic Roe