[Eeglablist] Connectivity normalization

Makoto Miyakoshi mmiyakoshi at ucsd.edu
Wed Jun 21 14:09:50 PDT 2023

Hi Michael,

The connectivity measures computed by SIFT is already smoothed in the sense
that moving-window freq-domain calculation is used, and you can specify the
type of windows. It is up to you whether you want to apply further
smoothing at the cost of time resolution. If you ask me if that's a good
practice or not, it generally indicates not so good because it indicates
your data are so noisy so that you need additional smoothing. But the
applying additional filter is not prohibited. If you want to do it, do it!

Makoto