[Eeglablist] Re-referencing problem

ivano triggiani ivanotriggiani at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 12:15:39 PDT 2023

Hello,

the reference online is lost, because your channels F3, P1, etc. are
actually F3-Ref, P1-Ref, etc. So, if your reference is a real channel, that
recording is lost because that channel would be Ref-Ref = 0.
For the interpolation EEGlab has a strange feature: you can only
interpolate a channel within a database (already in memory!). For some
strange reason - to my knowledge - you cannot interpolate a non-existing
channel, even providing the coordinates. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Ivano

---

*Antonio Ivano Triggiani*

Research Scientist [C]

Neurophysiology of Epilepsy Unit,

National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke

National Institutes of Health

10 Center Drive, Building 10, Room 7D42

Bethesda, MD 20892-1428

Phone: (301) 402-2983