[Eeglablist] EEGLAB GUI: Rotate Axis

Arnaud Delorme adelorme at ucsd.edu
Mon Jun 26 02:52:22 PDT 2023

Dear Tyson,

The order of rotation should not matter. I have tried it and noticed differences of about 0.25 mm if you change the rotation order. This is well beyond the resolution of electrode scanning. Also, the relative position of the electrodes is still the same. Only the absolute position of electrode slightly differ.

Arno