[Eeglablist] bin operations

Daniel Grevisse danielgrevisse at gmail.com
Mon Jun 26 09:03:49 PDT 2023

To whom it may concern,
Dear all,
I have serious doubts about bin operations. I'm running some analysis with
two different bin operations :
1/
bin 12 =  (bin4+bin6+bin8+bin12) / 4 label congruent
bin 13 =  (bin3+bin5+bin7+bin11) / 4 label  incongruent

2/
bin 12 =  bin4+bin6+bin8+bin12 / 4 label congruent
bin 13 =  bin3+bin5+bin7+bin11 / 4 label  incongruent

Could anyone tell me which is the correct formula? I thought the first one
was correct but as I did more operations I saw the results are not the
same.

Thank you in advance,
--
Grevisse Daniel, Grégoire
PhD en neurocognition et acquisition du langage,
danielgrevisse at gmail.com