[Eeglablist] EEGs in mobile/portable office trailers

robert lawson robert at eegworks.com
Tue Jun 27 08:35:54 PDT 2023

I had a similar concern when I worked in a university EEG lab. I asked the
school's electronic tech support guy for some help. He showed me a trick
with a cheap old transistor radio. You turn it on and move it around the
walls of your space and if there is electrical noise the signal will get
very static. Quick and dirty and might work for you.