[Eeglablist] BIOMAG 2024 in Sydney

Judy Zhu judy.zhu at mq.edu.au
Thu Jun 29 23:28:19 PDT 2023

Dear all,

We are excited to announce that the 23rd International Conference on Biomagnetism (BIOMAG) will take place in Sydney, Australia, on 26-29 August 2024. The conference will be held at the International Convention Centre, located within the beautiful Darling Harbour. We are looking forward to bringing together scientists, clinicians and professionals to exchange knowledge and ideas and forge new collaborations. Confirmed keynote speakers include Prof Aina Puce (Indiana University), Prof Huan Luo (Peking University) and Dr Alexandre Gramfort (Meta). Call for Abstracts and information on registrations will follow.

Please bookmark the conference website for further updates:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.biomag2024.org/__;!!Mih3wA!GYRE_ZFPFyIb2-zd0eh2CxBIaF4dsEE2hZseTR5TQeoNusBaScdQaFxL08HXmmiwkTX-Rcmrd4u15w0VxcLA8TjvCg$ <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.biomag2024.org/__;!!Mih3wA!GYRE_ZFPFyIb2-zd0eh2CxBIaF4dsEE2hZseTR5TQeoNusBaScdQaFxL08HXmmiwkTX-Rcmrd4u15w0VxcLA8TjvCg$ >

We look forward to seeing you in Sydney!

Kind regards,
BIOMAG2024 Local Organising Committee